This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding a flightplan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholas1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding a flightplan
    Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 6:10pm
Has anyone tried to add a flightplan? I'm lost. The instruction manual on doing this isn't very detailed. Everytime I try to save and exit I get flight leg errors but have no idea how to fix the leg. I cant change the departure times either. Any help would be appeciated.
"Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take-offs you've made"
wardp View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 6:53pm
I Perhaps we could do with a tutorial, there doesn't seem to much in the guidance in the manual and not much logic in the interface.

Any chance of a quick guide??
hjcurtis View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hjcurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 9:06pm
I've managed it.

Firstly, you must press ENTER when putting the times in. That may seem silly but I know I'm not the only one to have a problem with that.

Secondly, you must allow 50 min between arrival and next departure (which is a shame as RYR uses 25 min as standard on its routes but there you go).

Finally, legs seem to work best in pairs (!) so if, for example, you flew EGKK to EGCC, it's a good idea to then have a leg from EGCC back to EGKK.

Hope this helps.
Stringbean View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stringbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 10:40pm
It does state in the Traffic X manual that an AI aircraft must finish up at the original departure airport.
nicholas1125 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholas1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2008 at 4:22am
Well I did get it to work..somehow. I see where you have to hit 'enter' to get the time to change. And it does state that in the manual. Thanks for everyones help Big%20smile
"Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take-offs you've made"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic