This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic at correct airports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic at correct airports
    Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 4:25am
Will airlines appear at their proper airports & terminals?  I presently have my Traffic.  One of my dislikes of that product are that I see airlines at airports they don't serve, (ie: JAL 747 at Bozeman, Mt., Southwest airlines at Honolulu.)  Also, will the airlines taxi to their correct terminals?

Jim
Gibbon View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 7:41pm
The taxiing to the correct terminals is down to the afcad files (easily modified) and correct gate designations which to this day JF can't seem to get right (even thought the info is easily available), nothing stopping you modifying the flight plans to your own taste. This has been the same in all the previous versions of Traffic
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2008 at 4:46pm
Quote which to this day JF can't seem to get right (even thought the info is easily available)

If you would like us to put back the Traffic X release date by another few months...Wink
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Dc-10 nutter View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dc-10 nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2008 at 4:22pm
no no don't move the date Cry
up,up,up into the cruise, down,down,down into Toulouse

Gibbon View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

If you would like us to put back the Traffic X release date by another few months...Wink

Now it's funny you say that. You have a download section on your site where people can upload repaints and fixes. How strange then that the very file you need has been uploaded by two different people which basically does the above but somehow i doubt you'll use it as it wasn't created by JF. Those fixes have been up there for months. all you need to do is add the new airlines you've added and you're good to go...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic