This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 question?
    Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 7:13pm
1). i have just order the skysim bae hawk looks amazing and for 25 pounds people say its incredible. for fsx only but i want it so much :). does any else have it?

2). i have just ordered also the aerosoft a-10 from simmarket website as a download but they have send me the serial but they have put ever code possible such as reg/serial/voucher code/key all together so i dont know what the serial which is requiered for the activation and i have emailed simmarket and i have had no reply Cry.

can any one help at all

kind regards joe
j.staddon
FSXForever View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 7:20pm
Don't ask here, go to the Aerosoft for the A-10, and the Hawk is defiantly worth it
11jovic View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11jovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 7:23pm
hey yeah sorry i dont mean to be rude and ask here but i really cant get hold of simmarket :(. any ways please can people tell me about there flights with the bae hawk from www.skysim.co.uk

kind regards joe
j.staddon
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2008 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by 11jovic 11jovic wrote:

1). i have just order the skysim bae hawk looks amazing and for 25 pounds people say its incredible. for fsx only but i want it so much :). does any else have it?

2). i have just ordered also the aerosoft a-10 from simmarket website as a download but they have send me the serial but they have put ever code possible such as reg/serial/voucher code/key all together so i dont know what the serial which is requiered for the activation and i have emailed simmarket and i have had no reply Cry.

can any one help at all

kind regards joe

Hi there,

Go back to the simmarket website log in and look at your previous orders and your serial will be clearly listed

hope it helps

flightboy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic