This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Real Scenery NexGen and Orbx England

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plantagenet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Scenery NexGen and Orbx England
    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 3:33pm
Hi,
I have Orbx England installed and would like to install VFR Real Scenery NexGen, but I have a question.
Can I have the two installed at the same time?
Plantagenet
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:00pm
Yes - VFR RS NG comes with a scenery manager. It installs outside of FS or P3D and when you've installed the software the manager opens and asks which scenery program you wish to run in which sim.
Plantagenet View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plantagenet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:05pm
That sounds very straight forward, thank-you for your help.
Plantagenet
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:34pm
Try the demo - it installs the same way and you can see for yourself. Then enjoy the frame rates when compared to some other scenery programs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic