This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global P3Dv4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Global P3Dv4
    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 9:25am
Hi, yesterday I installed Traffic Global Early Access - v1.1.0.9 Update, it looks very good, you see planes landing and take off, but after landing at EHAM Schiphol I saw that Amsterdam Airport has disappeared, is there something I have done wrong please?

Regards, Jamo

Picture EHAM Schiphol, 01-28-2019
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:20am
Hi,
If you are using a third party version of EHAM then go into your Scenery Library and make sure the entry for that is above any of the Traffic Global entries in there. 
Thanks
jamo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Hi,
If you are using a third party version of EHAM then go into your Scenery Library and make sure the entry for that is above any of the Traffic Global entries in there. 
Thanks

Found the problem, was necessary to restore all the P3Dv4 texture files from my back-up.

Thanks you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic