This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vulcan. How soon is soon?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vulcan. How soon is soon?
    Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 11:58am
Hello all. Just popping in to try my luck in obtaining some indication of when we are likely to see Vulcan. Thanks
Neil.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by neilG neilG wrote:

Hello all. Just popping in to try my luck in obtaining some indication of when we are likely to see Vulcan. Thanks
Neil.

This year is the best we're able to offer right now. Smile

Hope that helps.
neilG View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 3:36pm
Oh, but disappointing, I got the impression it was immanent. Never mind, looking forward to it. Thanks for the reply.
Neil
Smegger213 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smegger213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:13pm
Its out now.

But £40, sorry its far too expensive.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smegger213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Voice of Reason Voice of Reason wrote:

Originally posted by neilG neilG wrote:

Neil.

This year is the best we're able to offer right now. Smile

Hope that helps.

Its out now but there's a very big BUT.

It costs £50 if you want the refueller variant as well as the normal Vulcan.

Sorry Just Flight, but that's far too expensive for me.
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:46pm
All I'd say is that £50 is close to the price of a meal for two at somewhere like Frankie & Benny's, a return to London from Peterborough and less than you'd pay for a ticket to see 90mins of Premier League football. Or, less than the price of a large Airfix Spitfire. A huge amount of work has gone into this Vulcan to make it the best it can be and the price doesn't really reflect that. Top of the range airliners are now north of £100 and P3D is a couple of hundred dollars. Our Vulcan for FS2002 was £30 back in the day and so we think this iteration represents pretty good value.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smegger213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Derek Derek wrote:

All I'd say is that £50 is close to the price of a meal for two at somewhere like Frankie & Benny's, a return to London from Peterborough and less than you'd pay for a ticket to see 90mins of Premier League football. Or, less than the price of a large Airfix Spitfire. A huge amount of work has gone into this Vulcan to make it the best it can be and the price doesn't really reflect that. Top of the range airliners are now north of £100 and P3D is a couple of hundred dollars. Our Vulcan for FS2002 was £30 back in the day and so we think this iteration represents pretty good value.

Well, I can't stand Frankie & Bennies. I don't want to go to London on a train. I can't stand football and I would never buy Airfix.
I have no doubt a lot of work has gone into it. But it's still too expensive.
Most of your single aircraft add ons cost less than £30.

Oh yeah, also.
I owned your original Vulcan release, but for some reason it is not listed on my previous orders list.
Roebuck View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roebuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:15pm
What would be a satisfactory price for you then and why?
buspelle View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buspelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 9:28pm
Yes, I bought it! Downloaded it just i while ago. She is expensive. Yes, "steep" in price maybe, a bit on the "high" side. BUT, and thats a big BUT... One thing, she is worth every cent! Down to the last rivet!
What an absolutly stunning and awsome iconic machine this is!!! Yaw drops to the floor in terms of visuals, sound, textures, quality over all! EVERYTHING about this bird is woth every singe penny!
Justflight and their team has created the most beautiful and well moulded aircraft soo far! EVER! Period!
I Knew that this was giong to be good, but THIS good!!! Gosh!
And boy does she fly! smooth as silk! In terms of fps, preformance etc! And that cockpit texture! The texture on the model, the look. The feeling of beeing "there" is 100% real... The whole works! 10/10!!! 
FANTASTIC!!! And a huge Thank You from me to all of You hwo made this bird come alive!!! 
Best regards
Per
(no sleep for me tonight! Thats for sure!)
One more thing... Just GET IT! You wont regret it a second!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic