This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AVIONICS SOUND

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLYING TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AVIONICS SOUND
    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 3:18pm
Hi everybody,
I have a very annoying problem which only occur when I fly my Turbo Arrow (III & IV). When I fly the standard x-plane  Cessna 172 the problem doesn't exists. What's the problem? During taxiing (from a certain speed) and when gaining speed on the RWY on take off ther is a very noisy rattle & rumble-like sound which has to do with the rolling motion of the plane. When I change/decrease the avionics volume in the panel selector the sound is gone. BUT: then I can hear the avionics no more (for example: I don't hear the identification code (morse) of the navaids anymore. When setting the volume high enough to hear those signals again then that terrible other noise is back. One way or another those 2 sounds are coupled and it gives me the creeps. I juggled with the wav-files of x-plane a bit (I have software to adjust wav and other sound files) but to no avail. It isn't a x-plane problem in my opninion. 
In the settings screen of x-plane, and on the panel selector is a knob "UI" (I guess it means User Interface - but I can be wrong). I can't find any explanation what this volume adjustment does. Has this something to do with the problem???
Does anybody know where I can find the sound files of the Arrow on my PC? Have searced everywhere but no luck so far.
Any help would be much appreciated !
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Eddy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic