This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F3F-2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F3F-2
    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 10:47pm
I have the Aeroplane Heaven F3F-2 and am having a problem with the ailerons.

I takeoff with everything working fine and then the ailerons seem to lock.  The control stick is moving as if the ailerons are working but they are visibly not and there is no roll response.  I have tried re-installing but no help.  All other aircraft work as they should.

I am using FSX with accel and everything is up to date.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 3:34pm
I purchased another copy on the chance that the first one had a bad file.  That turned out to be a waste of money as it doesn't work either.

Doesn't anyone have an idea as to what is wrong?

Tom
Tom
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 8:41pm
These are digital goods, so if one doesn't work, none of them will.

Your best bet is always to contact Just Flight support. Raise a ticket and they will try and sort you out. If nothing else you can get a refund for the second copy.

https://support.justflight.com/support/tickets/new
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:40am
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the reply.  I have sent a note to Aeroplane Heaven and will just wait for a reply.

Tom
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic