This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cabin textures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cabin textures
    Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 3:29pm
O-Kay I need some help.
This isn't my first rodeo when it comes to re-painting, With that said...How do I re-direct the A/C I'm working on to the new V/C textures?

This is from the plane it self with it's textures...Eg:  Arrow_01_T and Arrow_02_T

I have tried making a "New V/C folder with a new name, It almost worked but I could not get the panel to load proper?

This is the only plane I see this path done this way...
Any ideas JustFlight or is this a no win situation because of "Coding"???

The "texture" file reads as follows...

[fltsim]

fallback.1=..\texture
fallback.2=..\texture_vc
fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
fallback.4=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:28am
Hi,
It should be possible. There's a couple of different ways you could do it. The first would be zip up the original Texture_VC folder and just use your original textures in the Texture_VC folder. 
The other would be to create a new folder for your alternate VC textures and then edit the texture.cfg in the main texture folder to something like this:

fallback.1=..\texture
fallback.2=..\texture_yournewfolder
fallback.3=..\texture_vc
fallback.4=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
fallback.5=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

Your new folder will need to be above the texture_vc entry. 

I hope that helps. 
CODY View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CODY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:59pm
Thanks Rich...Will give it a go...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic