This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Train Simulator 2019

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wivenswold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Train Simulator 2019
    Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 5:08pm
Good evening all. 

With the coming of 64bit Train Simulator and the confirmation that the platform will run alongside, rather than be replaced by, Train Sim World, I wondered whether this is going to allow Just Trains to update their existing routes and possibly extend some even further.  

I think most notable is the Western Mainlines, I love it but it is already seriously out of date between Bristol and London.   Hopefully the Aylesbury line will at some point continue down to Baker Street and along to Aldgate too. 

All takes time I know but are JT looking to capitalize on the new life that's about to be breathed upon TS?

Daniel1987 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:42am
There is Extensions to this Route You can go to Plymouth and Paignton via Bristol now and Penzance is in Development.
D R Shakesheff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic