This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bac 1-11 Elevator issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspen31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bac 1-11 Elevator issue
    Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 12:05pm
Hi all
I purchased this airplane as the latest version in April 2018. For the most part it works well but I have come across a strange issue. With the latest FDE the elevators stick in the full down position and the animation would only flicker if I attempted to correct this. I changed to an earlier FDE but while there was an improvement the elevator still occasionally sticks as before. I use a new X-52 joy stick / throttle and have Prepar3d V4.2 installed. All other aircraft are working without issue. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there might be a fix. When this occurs the airplane is not flyable.
Thanks
Warren
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 2:08pm
Sounds like the stick pusher has been activated - check the manual for info on that and the remedy.

Cheers,
Paul.
aspen31 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspen31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 3:05pm
Hi
Thanks for the response. It has happened 3 or 4 times over the past couple of days and I don't think I deployed the pusher but I'll have a closer look. Not sure why that would create an elevator flutter in the animation.
Take care
Warren
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic