This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Prepar3D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-8 AP Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almerejo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-8 AP Not Working
    Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 9:19am
Not brought this JF buy out of my hangar for eons.

So, did the Tutorial. Okay have got the hang of it. So, trying a flight from EDDL-EGCC.

But why will the AP select mode after reaching say 4000 ft at 250 kts not stick to the dialled-in climb rate, with VERT HOLD or HDG knobs selected ? Nor will the Altitude Hold switch do exactly that----hold the altitude? The aircraft just keeps climbing. In fact the AP may as well not be there for all it does, which in fact is...........xxxxx !!

Is it a bug, or what? Or am I not doing something right despite following the Tutorial to the letter?

So frustrated with this aircraft that have now deleted it from within P3D.
almerejo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almerejo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 7:04am
As I am getting no response whatsoever on this crap aircraft, can i get a refund please, Just Flight?

Never again, will  I make the grave mistake of buying any products from Just Flight!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic