This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which GA aircraft models in Traffic Global?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstikkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which GA aircraft models in Traffic Global?
    Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 2:07pm
Hi Justflight,

I am still hesetating about purchasing Traffic Global, although I see a lot of beautifull aspects.
My main point of hesetation is, how much and which GA aircraft are available in Traffic Global?
I fly a lot of smaller airfields and many of them are often very empty,
In the list of aircraft models I see no Cessna's, Beechcrafts and other small aircraft.

Or does it only scan the available GA models in the simobjects/aircraft directory, just like in the previous AI traffic products?

Can you please clear up this subject for me?

Thanks!
Bram Stikkel 
Vliegen om te Helpen, flightsim fun for charity support
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 2:15pm
TG will use the GA installed in your sim in my case as I have ORBX installed I have a ton of GA, and GA database in TG is 5 times size of the main database.

Ray Fry.
bstikkel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstikkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 12:47pm
Hi Ray,

Sorry for my late reply, I actually expect an email notification at every reply, but appearently this does not work.
Thanks for responding at my topic. It is clear, Traffic Global actually works the same way as Traffic360.
If you had Traffic360 too: Do you experience any advantage with Traffic Global compared with Traffic360?

Kind regards!
Bram Stikkel 
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 11:49am
I run P3Dv4.3 now but I don't use T360 because TG is in early access and have being using it since the day of release, and I don't want to run both as it will cloud the issue as I'm testing TG to give feedback to JF and Rich to help move the product on.
What I like about TG is theirs no performance hit in my sim and the models are good, but I think the best tool in TG will be the My AI Flights tool, which will allow you to tailor the traffic at your airports to your liking.
Ray Fry.   
bstikkel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstikkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 2:16pm
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply. This time I did receive a reply notification by mail, by the way.

I understand you cannot compare Traffic 360 and Traffic Global.

And indeed, I also was attracted by the easier possibibity to edit flights.

I purchased it yesterday, but it does not yet run. I have allready help on that, so it will be okay later, I expect.

Enjoy the flying hobby :-) and thanks again for your info.

Kind regards!
Bram Stikkel
Ray Fry View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Fry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 5:04pm
Hi Bram,
 Get logged into the TG support forum any problems with TG someone will try to help, I have posted a lot of screenshots that try to help users.
Regards Ray Fry. 
bstikkel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstikkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 10:10am
Yes, I succeeded to do so now.
Is it possible to copy the content of this emailconversation to the Early Access forum?

Greetings,
Bram
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic