This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sepecat Jaguar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brems26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sepecat Jaguar
    Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 9:03am
Does anybody have any information as to whether Just Flight are planning on developing a Jaguar or not?

Please no more GA!!

I keep checking the in development page in the hope that one day it will appear.

Would anyone like to see the Jag made?

There are at least a dozen aircraft IMO which I believe are being poorly represented either by other developers or they are yet to be developed, something which needs to be sorted now!
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 1:42pm
Well, there is nothing wrong with suggesting stuff, I wouldn't put it past AH/JF to make a Jaguar, in fact it seems like exactly the sort of thing they would do. But of course unless it would be a farmed out project, there is a limit to the personnel resources available to work on things, so the desire to do something has to be tempered with the capability to do it, and the projected interest in such a finished project in terms of demand and likely sales.

A Cessna 150 was no-brainer choice, such a popular and numerous aeroplane is obviously going to be a pretty big seller in a sim version. Personally, I think JF make some brave choices in the this regard, for example, the Caravelle, which is an aeroplane I've long desired to have a sim version of, but I had my doubts any developer would have a stab at one, so was pleasantly surprised to see they are doing so.

All we can do is make our wishes known I suppose and hope it sparks an interest. So here goes with ones I'd like to see, and I'm trying here to keep them in the vein of the kind of stuff I could see AH or JF tackling...

Warplanes:

Fairey Battle, Boulton Paul Defiant, Bristol Blenheim, Miles Magister, Fairey Swordfish, Junkers 88, Messerschmitt 110, Focke Wulf Fw 200 Condor, Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet, Bell p-39 Airacobra, Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star, Horten Ho 229, Arado Ar 234 Blitz, Messerschmitt Bf 108 Taifun, Hispano Ha-1112 Buchon, Douglas A-20 Boston/Havoc, Bristol Beaufighter, Northrop P-61 Black Widow, Petlyakov Pe-2, Dornier Do 217

Airliners:

Convair 880/990, Bristol Britannia, Vickers Vanguard, Lockheed L-188 Electra, Antonov AN-12, Tupolev Tu-204, Blackburn Beverley, Short Belfast, Nord Noratlas.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic