This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLS MD87 Hydraulic quantity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLS MD87 Hydraulic quantity
    Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 2:40pm
Manual states before engine start, hydraulic quantity should be >90%

Mine continually shows 10/12 respectively. Does anyone know how to increase hydraulic quantity. Many thanks.
BigNutz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigNutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 6:20pm
So I say this as a real world mechanic and pilot, and am not being a pain in the rear: would one not just open a can of 83282 hydraulic fluid and fill it up?

I'm assuming that this is a system capable of replenishing at least one of the pressure reservoirs with an excess resevoir? Most of my maintenance experience was on UH-60L, which didn't have this capability, and

I'm also cognizant of the fact that civilian transport category aircraft are certified and maintained in a completely different world than military aircraft, or my other strength GA. Add to that, I'm just in the very early stages of re-entering the realm of PC-based flight sims.

I was a huge fan of the original Microsoft FS (2.0 and subsequent) as well as the Falcon 3.0 age. I haven't even looked at anything beyond the occasional browse in the Google Play to see what looks fun with Android apps.

So, yeah, I don't know the answer to your question and have made this all about me, my bad. I'm going to copy this into an intro post, if there exists such a thread after I post it here, sorry about that!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic