This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C152 de JF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C152 de JF
    Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 1:51pm
Hello
I am French, and I am using a translator for English. I just bought JF plane C152 for xplane 11 after having installed it, when I start XPLANE, after having selected the plane, xplane searches then cuts itself directly. Can you help me
thank you
jjb
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 8:53pm
if you mean XP is doing a CTD it will produce a log, the last item in the log will point to the cause of the crash......are you all updated? sim and product?
benjack View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 7:26am
thank you for your reply. Normally I have everything updated because I bought xplane 11dvd and I downloaded the c152 on justfly. After the CTD, as you say, where is the problem report?
jjb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic