This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upcoming Archer III and the Flight1 G500?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upcoming Archer III and the Flight1 G500?
    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 7:43pm
Hi,

I've been waiting for a new Archer III ever since I lost the Dreamfleet Archer III when I switched to FSX. So I'm quite looking forward to it. However, I've one question: Do you plan to support the Flight1 G500/G600? It would be a great addition to the Archer III. And it is also a common retrofit in the real world Smile

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 2:22pm
[QUOTE=Tim]
Hi,

I've been waiting for a new Archer III ever since I lost the Dreamfleet Archer III when I switched to FSX. So I'm quite looking forward to it. However, I've one question: Do you plan to support the Flight1 G500/G600? It would be a great addition to the Archer III. And it is also a common retrofit in the real world Smile

Possibly after the initial release but unlikely before then. It'll have the usual GTN/GNS integration but the G500/G600 is a lot of extra work.  Never say never though.

RonH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:18pm
I think the G500 would be great. Will/does it have a way to have the GTN 750 and the GTN 650 in the panel at the same time (one com1 and one com2), or will it be one or the other?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic