This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C152 in X-plane not keeping engine hours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detheridge02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C152 in X-plane not keeping engine hours
    Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 11:22am
Hi
In the P3D version of the C152 hours were maintained between flights. In the X-Plane version the hours go back to zero. Is this a bug or limitation in X-Plane?

Thanks
Dave
NoJoe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 11:01pm
Hmm, we've had a couple reports of this.  Thanks for the additional report; I'm taking a look to see if I can reproduce it.  So far the Hobbs meter correctly saves the hours between flights for me, so I'm not yet sure what's causing it.

I'll keep working on it!

EDIT: I believe I have isolated it as an X-Plane bug: the AI aircraft's Hobbs value overwrites the player's Hobbs value.  I have reported this to Laminar.  The solution for now is to disable all AI aircraft.  :) 
detheridge02 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detheridge02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 2:45pm
Thanks.
An interim fix is to save a scenario before quiting and reload the scenario when you next use the aircraft.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic