This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VRCONFIG ERROR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEAMRAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VRCONFIG ERROR
    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 9:53am
Hello nice to meet you all i have all 3 new JF light aircraft all perfect but my 152 x plane keeps coming up with this minor problem parsiing VRCONFIG and asking for my activation key again and again i put it in but the box remains?i can still fly it but the box is there?anybody help
many thanks as always
Parrotman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parrotman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 8:38am
Yep, I have exactly the same issue.
Have to paste in key and activate every time I load plane.
TEAMRAT View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEAMRAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 8:52am
  i have spoken to just flight ,mine corrected its self ? now its back doing it again,if you go up to the top left and click on developer re load aircraft as i was told it locks up the game......maybe they read this forum and can help......
NoJoe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 6:02pm
For those of you having issues with the plane asking for re-activation each time: are you running the "XJet" plugin, by chance?  There has been a known issue where that plugin causes SASL-based planes to require reactivation.

Disabling that plugin should fix it, until the XJet and SASL teams can release updates.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic