This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cannot Perform Cold and Dark Startup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot Perform Cold and Dark Startup
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 10:47pm
i7700, Nvid GT 1080 Ti, SSD. 4.5

I have followed the manual and video tutorials to the letter, w/o success. I get to the small button on the joystick, hold briefly, but nothing happens. All previous steps were taken. I can however start with ctrl+e, or the auto start option.

This was purchased from JS on 24/14/17 and was flown for first time today. I fly P3D v4.1, so I hope the V4.2 update isn't the issue.

Regards, Eagle
evanswillo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evanswillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:52pm
Hi I have the same issue; my solution is to use the Interactive Engine Start Panel (under Vehicle tab - Instrument Panel, either use the whole panel to start or just press the "*Momentarily press the start/relight button white text" you should see the white button on the throttle fully depress at this point and start of GTS should begin; If anyone knows howto map the Start/Relight function to a Warthog Throttle it would be appreciated as its a pain in VR
EagleSpirit View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleSpirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 12:57am
Thanks Bud, That works, but "iffy". Why the hell doesn't JF jus fix this. Take our money and run!

Stay Vertical, Eagle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic