This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Releases??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Releases??
    Posted: 08 May 2018 at 3:03pm
Any progress on the Javelin, Thunderbolt, Vulcan or Tornado F3??

I keep looking for updates on these products here and on other forums, and nothing has been mentioned for weeks.

Only thing I've read is that the P-47D went into beta at the first of the year.

How about an update on status??

Thanks

--WH
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 3:33pm
P-47 is very close. Tornado F3 and Vulcan are both still on track for Q3/Q4 2018 (they are complex projects). New in-dev pics were posted on the website for the Vulcan last week and there'll be some new Tornado F3 pics soon.

The Javelin is an AH project and is currently behind some others in the queue, so I can't provide a date for that at the moment.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 3:34pm
BTW our in-dev newsletter provides updates on our in-house projects - http://www.justflight.com/newsletter
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 6:06pm
Thanks for the update.

I was getting e-mails on sales and new releases, but not the newsletter. Thanks on that, too.

--WH
TheCameronPerson View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheCameronPerson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

P-47 is very close. Tornado F3 and Vulcan are both still on track for Q3/Q4 2018 (they are complex projects).

Really looking forward to the Vulcan, the Iris one is a bit dated now so this is going to be really good.. can you give us any details on what sort of features it will have?

C.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 12:02pm
Quote can you give us any details on what sort of features it will have?  
It's too early to confirm anything at this stage, but from the pilots front-seat point of view at least, all of them Smile
It's by the same team as produced the Canberra, Tornado, Hawk etc, so it should be a full "study level" simulation of the Vulcan. 
TheCameronPerson View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheCameronPerson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 11:18pm
Then it’s bound to be brilliant if the PR9 is anything to go by! I’ve already set some of my paycheque aside

C.
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

P-47 is very close.
Still waiting....
gaab View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 6:34pm
And what about the Caravelle ?

Yes, I am French Wink

spooky View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 6:19pm
good job youre not waiting for the c-46

Richard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic