This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-8 .cfg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raif537 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-8 .cfg
    Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 7:35pm
Hello All here
I purchased the DC8 -10/12/21/32/42 From Steam. I'm trying to figure out why none of the liveries have the airline name of logo on them. I looked at the .cfg files and noticed that some textures were affixed with _std or hd There are also different .cfg files too. (aircraftHD.cfg and aircraft.STD.cfg) 

I'm assuming that these can be used in place of the 'standard' .cfg  Someone else has also posted a similar Q ...I'm hoping someone can help with this. I can't find reference to this in the manual either..Very odd about the logo/airline name not appearing too . 

Thanks in advance
R
Raif537 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raif537 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 7:33pm
Hello? Anyone here can help please with this query...?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic