This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Demo Expiration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demo Expiration
    Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 3:31pm
Good Morning
     I purchased the Flying Club Beechcraft Duchess based on the Demo that I downloaded from you guys.  Outstanding aircraft and fun to fly.. I received by Disc copy from you and license key a few days later.
Went to fly today after a few weeks on the ground and got a popup message that says the Demo as exspired please uninstall it.  I must have missed something when I loaded the demo because I can't find any documentation on how to turn the demo notice off.  Registration on the plan is G-XXX...
I thought once you purchased the aircraft it would reconfigure the demo and cancel it...
Should I uninstall the demo and reinstall the aircraft from Just Flight  Disc?  Awsome plane and thanks for your assistance.
Oldwire
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 3:58pm
Hi,
Please uninstall both the demo and full version, then reinstall the full version. That should fix the problem for you.

Thanks
oldwire View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:21pm
Rich
Thanks a million, deleting both the Demo and the Paid for version of Flying Club Duchess seems to fixed the exspiration problem.  The Red livery still has registration # G-XXX  that dosn't seem to realistic.
I reinstalled using the purchased  download file and not the Disc. Should I have used the Disc instead and is G-XXX a correct registration number.  Sorry for the trouble.  I Purchased the Epic Dynasty not long ago and it still flies great no license exspiration problem.  Also the reinstalled Duchess dosn't show up in the list of installed programs on the control panel.  Once again thanks for your help.
Oldwire

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic