This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Attitude Indicator missing divisions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skrielow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attitude Indicator missing divisions
    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:57am
Hi Guys,

I'm a real world pilot and I fly an actual Arrow IV. I'm using this aircraft for training for my commercial pilot's license. I must say that the simulated version of X-Plane shares many of the great qualities with the real aircraft.

However, one of the first things I've noticed is the lack of pitch divisions on the attitude indicator. Is there a way to mod the XPlane panel to add these markings? I have sent in a support ticket to JustFlight as well, but I figured I'd ask here in case this was an easy fix. 

Without these markings, I find the X-Plane Arrow somewhat difficult to accurately practice my ground reference maneuvers without any kind of pitch attitude reference.

Thanks!
Stewart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic