This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C152
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C152 Demo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpuppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C152 Demo
    Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 12:35am
Is the demo version reflective of the updated, final product? The reason I ask is I installed the demo into P3Dv4.1 last night and it was nearly unflyable, as per the pitch and roll issues mentioned elsewhere in the forum. Based on the demo I would not purchase the bird.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 11:36am
Can you provide some more information on the pitch/roll issues that you are encountering? These should have been addressed in the latest update.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
madpuppy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpuppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 4:47am
That was my question—whether the demo includes the update. Otherwise, the plane, while straight and level, would suddenly roll to one side, up to 50 degrees. It would roll to the other as well. Pitch trim was brutally sensitive. Didn’t matter if I had realism settings parked to the left.
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 5:17am
Have you read the thread 'light as a feather' and the links contained within? Worth a read and may help.

Cheers,
Paul.
madpuppy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpuppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 6:20am
I have now, and so thanks for pointing me in that direction. I have never touched my ASN wind/turbulence setting, and just bet they are too high. Will definitely try and report back!
madpuppy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpuppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 7:35am
I can happily report that changing wind/turbulence did the trick. Nice little bird, perfect for VFR sight-seeing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic