This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC 3 Legends of Flight P3D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC 3 Legends of Flight P3D
    Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 10:51pm
For many years I have flown in FSX windows 7, then steam windows 10. Then Oculus Rift VR all the time staying loyal to FSX. Then due to a load of software crashes in FSX I have gone to P3D v4 and hate to say it I love it. But I am now very disappointed that I can't fly my beloved DC3 Dakota. Does Just Flight intend to release the DC 3 Legend of Flight in a P3D mode?
John Caselton
PMBSakura37 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMBSakura37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 6:55am
Hello, I have gotten the DC-3 to work in P3D V4.  You will have to create a file called fsx.exe and put in your P3D V4 folder and then install and browse to your installation folder.  My guess is that Just Flight put a rule in their installer stating it will not install without an fsx.exe present.  I have not no issues running the DC-3 or the expansion pack in P3D V4. 
Regards,

Patrick
JohnBoy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:59am
Dear Patrick.
I am very excited to read your post as I am a DC3 fanatic and when I was using FSX I logged over 200 hrs on the BBMF DC3 But due to problems I was forced to change to P3D v4. I am a complete idiot when it comes to computers and do not know how to do what you describe. If you would be so kind as to take me through it I will give you my personal email address.
John Caselton
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic