This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Compatability Schweizer 300 CBi and P3D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Compatability Schweizer 300 CBi and P3D
    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 4:41pm
I have been flying this on FSX Acceleration for years. I'm now planning to use P3D as my sim and MUST KEEP the 300CBi as it's the helicopter I fly in real life. Is my old Just Flight's version of this heli OK with P3D? Do you have plans to make a 300CBi sim suitable for P3D? Or must I look elswhere?

All the best,

Brian
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 10:52am
Originally posted by BDL BDL wrote:

I have been flying this on FSX Acceleration for years. I'm now planning to use P3D as my sim and MUST KEEP the 300CBi as it's the helicopter I fly in real life. Is my old Just Flight's version of this heli OK with P3D? Do you have plans to make a 300CBi sim suitable for P3D? Or must I look elswhere?

All the best,

Brian

Very old product for us Brian, there are no plans to update it any further or make further mods for it to be compatible with P3D.  Worth trying it but no guarantees from us on that one I'm afraid.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic