This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MilViz C310R Redux Upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MilViz C310R Redux Upgrade
    Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 5:19pm
Hi all,

I see the new MilViz C310R Redux product is now available on the JF store and I was wondering if there is any upgrade deal available for customers of the previous version? I know it's updated but it seems weird having to pay £40 on top of the original price for a visual and compatibility update.

Max
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 7:50pm
I'm not sure if JustFlight will offer an upgrade, but if you have registered at the C310R support forum at MilViz, there is a discount code of $20 in the announcements, but it is only valid when buying the Redux directly at MilViz.

mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 7:54pm
That makes sense, I'll have a look over there, cheers.

Max
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 9:17am
Chaps, the discount is available to you too if you bought the original from us.  You should have received an email last week with the details.

If you didn't receive that (check Spam folders) contact me please - scott@justflight.com

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic