This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow3 ver 1.51 pilot animation problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnaslund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow3 ver 1.51 pilot animation problem
    Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 9:07pm
Hi,

I just downloaded xplane11 version 1.51 of the Arrow III and i thought that i would get an update of the exisitng plane but i now have 2 planes in my xplane11 airdraft list.

That's not a problem though. 

My problem is that when i load the aitcraft, i am inside the animated pilots head and i can see his forehead, chin and headset etc....from inside :) 

It's totally blocking the view making the aircraft unusable for me.

Is there any way of removing this animated pilot?

Best Regards / Jan
anthonye View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 9:09pm
Did you close xplane after install and run again.
I had this until I closed xplane and reloaded, all fine now.

Anthony
X-Plane 11 User
jnaslund View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnaslund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 9:14pm
Ok,

Fastest help i ever got. Worked perfectly! Smile

Thank you very much!!! 
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 9:53am
To anyone else encountering this, please refer to the installation instructions.

It's important to follow all of the steps that we provide in the installation instructions, and particularly step 7 which some people miss:

1. Right click on the file you have downloaded and select Extract All from the list that appears. 
  2. Select a suitable location and make sure the Show extracted files when complete box is ticked.
  3. Click the Extract button and when the extracted contents of the zip file appear, copy the aircraft folder into your X-Plane 11 aircraft folder.
  4. Launch X-Plane 11 and start a flight using the aircraft.
  5. An activation window will appear, prompting you to enter your serial number. Paste the serial number found above and click the Activate button.
  6. After a short pause, a message will appear informing you that the product has successfully activated. Select Reload to reload the aircraft.
  7. The activation window will disappear. From the top menu bar, select Developer > Reload Current Aircraft
  8. The aircraft is now ready to fly.
Restarting XP11 will have the same effect as step 7.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic