This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Update to Using AI Traffic with Aspen Extended

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update to Using AI Traffic with Aspen Extended
    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 8:12am
I have released KASE for AI version 1_1. It corrects a problem that had resulted in AI aircraft not appearing for landings. This freeware file is for use with Aspen Extended 1.2 payware. The freeware file may be downloaded from FSX Links
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:10pm
I have released KASE for AI version 1_2. It corrects a problem that had resulted in AI aircraft sometimes freezing at one of the exits from the runway. The latest version can always be downloaded from FSX Links
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 1:35am
KASE for AI version 1_3 has been released. It implements a more robust solution to a problem that had resulted in AI aircraft freezing after exiting the runway, and it removes extraneous fillets from between the runway and taxiways. The latest version can always be downloaded from FSX Links

If you have an earlier version of my KASE software installed, I urge you to download and install the latest version. Replacing versions is easy, since only a single file needs to be replaced. The latest version is clean and stable. I am aware of no remaining problems.

If you haven't installed my software already, remember that you must have Aspen Extended 1.2 payware installed before adding the freeware that I have created. My freeware makes it possible to use AI aircraft with Aspen Extended 1.2. Aspen Extended 1.2 , by itself, has no taxiways for AI aircraft. Adding my freeware file adds the taxiways.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic