This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fernando

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fernando
    Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:16pm
I try to insert the aircraft DC -8 Liver Pack that I bougth yesterday. But it sais that I must have the latest veraion installed. If you do not arrange this for me I shall claim to the authorities
fernando rodriguez
Roebuck View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roebuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:29pm
Is your DC-8 Up to date?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:31pm
Hi,
Could I ask which simulator you are using and which version of the DC-8 base pack you have - the DC-8 10 to 40 or the DC-8 50 to 70?
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 4:11pm
is the FSX 
fernando rodriguez
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 4:13pm
The version of the DC 8 is 10-44 (Or 40) Liverry pack  1 = TP_200
fernando rodriguez
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 4:16pm
Are you there?
fernando rodriguez
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 4:26pm
I have bought the version 10-40 
fernando rodriguez
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:13pm
I am waiting the answer of Rich because I do not know how can I inser the DC 8 into the FSX
fernando rodriguez
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 8:42am
I DO NOT KNOW YET HOW CAN I CHARGE THE AIRCRAFT DC 8 ON MY COMPUTER. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?
fernando rodriguez
fernando View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 10:03am
I NEED HELP!!!
fernando rodriguez
BobKay View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by fernando fernando wrote:

I NEED HELP!!!

Have you tried contacting JF support?

www.justflight.com/support

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:02am
Originally posted by fernando fernando wrote:

I NEED HELP!!!

Fernando, please don't rely on this forum for getting answer to technical support issues, that's not what the forum is intended for.  Our staff will sometimes be available to give you quick guidance and assistance if that's possible but for technical support assistance always head to our support team please.

www.justflight.com/support/contact

They are there to help out with such matters.

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic