This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CLS 767-200/300 series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLS 767-200/300 series
    Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 4:22pm
Having purchased both the F-Lite CLS 767-200/300 and the similar 747 series, I have just got round to trying to use them for AI (as I assume they will look somewhat better than the same aircraft in my Traffic X AI addon).

Just watched a 767-200 'take-off' from an airport under AI control and IT DIDN'T TAKE-OFF. It just accelerated along the runway and then through the scenery i.e. it did not lift off at all! I then went to look for a similar aircraft approaching the same airport. It appeared at about 7000 feet and immediately dived straight down into the sea!

Conclusion, these aircraft seem to be useless if used as AI.

Has anyone else tried to use these in their AI and got them to work as you would expect?

I realise that we don't pay a load of money for these F-Lite units but I would have thought that it would be fair to assume that the designers would make them AI capable. Most freeware these days seem to more than capable of being used as AI after all.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:53pm
Some extra testing of the CLS 767 and 747 series - the 747's taxi, take-off, fly and land but the 767s are faulty - they taxi to the runway, accelerate on the runway but fail to lift off. If you 'catch' them in mid-flight, they nose dive into the ground/sea and obviously cannot land.
Neither series is set up for AI sounds either.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic