This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 Updates ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powderpuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 Updates ?
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 8:08pm
I bought Traffic 360 and found that the newest schedule is from 2013 (!?) Any chance for a new update or did i buy an out dateted program?
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 8:57am
Any schedules included in Traffic 360, and its predecessor Traffic X, never purported to be "real" airline schedules. They are there to allow the user to 'chop and change' every now and again to give some variety to what you see when using the simulator. The use of 'years' in the schedule titles is purely incidental - you could rename them 2025, 2031, etc. for all it matters.
We are told that, the new "Traffic Global" is to be based upon real schedules but that waits to be seen as to how that will work when compared to the way that Traffic 360 and Traffic X are able to populate most world airports and airfields with aviation.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Powderpuff View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powderpuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 12:04pm
Thanks Ray for your reply. Then i'll wait for Global Traffic. The previews looked great! I will surely buy it.
pab1030 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pab1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 1:55pm
Any news on when "Traffic Global" will be on sale?Geek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic