This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > One-Eleven 300/400/500
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Install_OneEleven_106 will not install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakobarnholtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Install_OneEleven_106 will not install
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:37am
I recieved the following message today:

One-Eleven 300/400/500 - Service Pack 1.6

Dear Sir/Madam,

New Service Pack 1.6 software is now available for our One-Eleven 300/400/500, providing some improvements to the flight dynamics.

If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the software to get the latest SP1.6 version of the One-Eleven.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

Great news, but alas, the installer do not install. I a recieve the following message, when trying to install:

Component:   Main App

File Group:      Main

File:

Error:           Acces denied

And yes, my antivirus is disabled.

Hope that you can help me out here.

Kindly

Jakob Arnholtz

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Jakobarnholtz Jakobarnholtz wrote:

I recieved the following message today:

One-Eleven 300/400/500 - Service Pack 1.6

Dear Sir/Madam,

New Service Pack 1.6 software is now available for our One-Eleven 300/400/500, providing some improvements to the flight dynamics.

If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the software to get the latest SP1.6 version of the One-Eleven.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

Great news, but alas, the installer do not install. I a recieve the following message, when trying to install:

Component:   Main App

File Group:      Main

File:

Error:           Acces denied

And yes, my antivirus is disabled.

Hope that you can help me out here.

Kindly

Jakob Arnholtz

If you've still had no luck please get in touch with our support team who will be able to assist you.

www.justflight.com/support/contact

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 1:35pm
We've just tested the installer again here and they are working fine for us. It might be worth downloading the installer file again in case it got corrupted.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic