This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > C-46 Commando
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

c-46 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: c-46 ?
    Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 12:16am
in between all the new products, up dates ect are we ever going to see an up date for the c- 46.

its some months since the shaky start this softwere release had. i have asked AH about this They say

they provided the model, but its a just flight product, Craig of just flight says its been worked on,Well

if Ah isnt working on it Who is?

Martyn hasnt answered any questions on this product in this forum regarding updates lately.

a simple answere would be appreciated,

It seem as though you hope we will forget this product and i realy am disappointed more work wasnt done to bring this product up to a just flight standard.

ln essence why did you realease an unfinished software and why have you not corrected this a lot sooner it is an insult to me to see you releasing new software looking for testers for an ins product,

when you cant quickly sort out an issue which i am sure you must accept is bad practice for any business

Whith Respect

Richard .
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 10:57am
Hi Richard,

Any bugs/issues that have been reported to us have been passed on to the developer via our bug reporting software. The developer has been working on addressing any issues that weren't addressed (or were reported after) the service pack in November, as confirmed by Craig via your support ticket.

None of our products are ever forgotten (we have many developers working on many different products/updates) and we don't release unfinished products, and my posts (or lack of) on this forum should not be considered to reflect the efforts being put into a particular product. This isn't a support forum and I can't promise to read or reply to every post here. 

As soon as the developer provides us with a service pack and it has been tested, then it will be made available via your account and you will be notified via email.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Kanaka View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kanaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 11:59pm
Very sad this potentially great product was released with so many errors. Perhaps AH will put an adult on the case. Still has me stumped that after putting good work into the cockpit they then went and ruined it by putting wrong gauges with wrong markings. And why at 8000 feet does the CHT read zero degrees eh?
I would suggest that someone gets a C46 Manual and corrects the gauges and not copy B17 gauges (Wrights versus Pratts). If you do an engine runup you get 2700rpm not 2200 so the programmers can start there with that gauge after they put the correct markings on it. 
I turned the program off again today in disgust that this aircraft is all wrong, one more update to fix it or money back time.

gwhess View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 8:12pm
I agree.  Big disappointment!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic