This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA28 Warrior II banking left?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptlemons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA28 Warrior II banking left?
    Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 2:54pm
Since downloading and installing (and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck) I've been experiencing an issue with the aircraft slightly banking left during flight (when not flying with AP).

I'm using Windows 10 with FSX (Steam edition) and I've made sure the weight of the aircraft is balanced (including checking that the left fuel tank isn't more full than the right, causing the disturbance in balance).

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Note: I downloaded/installed after Sept 2017 so SHOULD include SP2 anyway
Mohaupt064 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohaupt064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:38pm
You have to live with it, its the torque of the engine.
Its a bit more exaggerated than in a real PA-28R.
its a bit tiresome if you use a joystick except if you manage to calibrate the aileron deadzone slightly less on the right to compensate. PA-28R do not have ailerons trim.
if you have a yoke, its more easier to compensate.
Cheers

Mohaupt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic