This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arrow PA28RIII still activation problems in 2018
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arrow PA28RIII still activation problems in 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haertsfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arrow PA28RIII still activation problems in 2018
    Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 1:35pm
Happy 2018 to all your members,
On newyear I purchased the Arrow PA28RIII and PA28RT III/IV at simmarket. Iuse Xplane11.11 and Windows 8.1 64 bit, reading the different forums I noticed a lot of people are liking this Arrows, I like to the Arrows but they do not work on my system. The vFlyteair Arrow V5 works fine that is the reason I liked to have Arrows from an other designer also.
After payment as usual I received download link and serials. I started installing the PA28R, the register screen cameup I filled in the serial code something moved and asked met to push the reload button. All went well until I ended xplane and started to install the PA28 RT III/IV pack.Did not work at all started one time and on next xplane setup the registration window came up again asking for registering. It ended up removing the planes and installed only one of them this worked in that way I was able to install 1 plane out of the 2 I purchase but not the 2 packages together. Xplane 11 has it's own ssd in my system. Now nothing works any more, I mean I am not able to install the 28r or 28 turbo they do not register anymore (registering key mismatch). So before I coud fly one ofthe arrows now I can fly none anymore so my €53 are gone. With my 67y old brain I can only think this is an registration problem, when not; why do they work one time before.
I hope there is someone who recognize this problem or can tell me what I am doing wrong; I am flightrsimming and installing planes for more then 20 years now and never had a problem like this with software purchased from any off the flightsim vendors. What make me not feeling good is since the last days I tried to have info from Simmarket and Justflight ticket systems, I got one standard mail back on how to install software (the srtuff every one flightsimmer knows. The rest of my attempts to gain info where ignored. Maybe someone thinks this 67 year old man is to old and stupîd for flightsimming. 
Greetings,
HarryCry

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic