This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remove Pilot's Seat?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidneyschwartz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remove Pilot's Seat?
    Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 5:43am
It is possible to remove the pilot's seat in the 50-70 series? I'm trying to create a camera view for the pilot and the seat is in the way. If I move the eyepoint ahead of the seat, I practically have my nose on the panel and can't see much of it. 

Blaunarwal View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 5:59pm
Are you sure, you're sitting in the pilots seat? It sound like you look from the jumpseat. Try typing the key a until your in cockpit seat. 

Other possibility is hitting backspace key to set the regular zoom. There's also a function for moving forth and back in the sim. Check the reference there. I have reprogrammed these functions to addjust my cocpit view easily with keys I remember. 
sidneyschwartz View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidneyschwartz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 7:45pm
Thanks. I was able to create a new camera view that works pretty well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic