This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is your FSX Ecosystem?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asychis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your FSX Ecosystem?
    Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 12:35pm
Hi Folks, 

I am pretty new to FSX (about six months).  I toyed around with really early versions of Flight Simulator when Microsoft first came out with them, but was rather disappointed with the realism and time was limited.  Now that I am retired, I have taken the big jump into full-blown flight simulation using FSX. I have a pretty good computer that I have hacked into a dedicated FSX station. I have added some Saitek hardware (yoke, multi-switch, and multi-panel), scenery add-on's (MegaSceneryEarth), and weather (Active Sky).  What I'd like to know, and perhaps start a discussion about, is what sort of FSX ecosystems others have built.  What is your favorite scenery, weather, shaders, or other add-on's? Who do you think are the leaders in FSX development (aircraft and others)? What hardware do you use, including computer memory, CPU, and GPU?  Your favorite tweaks. In general, what makes your system hum?  Love to see some replies.

Jerry Michels
GJM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic