This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem PA28R Arrow III XP11 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem PA28R Arrow III XP11 ?
    Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 5:32pm

Hello,

I just bought the PA28 Arrow III for X-Plane 11. There was no problem for installing and registering, but the panel selector does not appear in the top left corner and some controls are not working (flaps, land gear) even if they are correctly selected in the X52 joystick. Furthermore there is no sound. What have I done wrong. Thank you for helping.

Best regards
gerod

Nota : I tried to ask by using customer service but for unknown reason it was not possible to send my request
Configuration : Alienware, core i7 6700HQ, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1060, SSD 512 GB, HDD 1 TB, OS W10 home
BiG-RiK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiG-RiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 4:32am

I can't seem to get anything working on the aircraft after install.no sounds no prop movement GPS not working. Nothing lights up.......but it flys???I have the same problem .cant contact anyone to solve the issue...
quaxpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quaxpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 6:07am
Aloha!

Did you check the log.txt if SASL has a problem to start? This is normally reason for this kind of problems that I had before with some planes.

safe landings
Lem
BiG-RiK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiG-RiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:48am
0:04:16.941 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_Normal to state_ShuttingDown
[TBIENT_MANIFEST_V1.0 INFO]: Disabling...
[TBIENT_MANIFEST_V1.0 INFO]: SASL plugin stopped...

how do i fix this

it seems to be something with the activation. when u first load the plane  it werks until it asks for
the serial key..the generate id then reload...after reload all cockpit lights and sounds and prop movement disappears???????

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:59am
Hi Rich,

Please make sure that the latest version is installed (v1.21). If you still get the issue, please submit a support ticket via the website.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
MartinM View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Hi Rich,

Please make sure that the latest version is installed (v1.21). If you still get the issue, please submit a support ticket via the website.

Thanks
Martyn

Aerosoft has V1.0, still
BiG-RiK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiG-RiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:13am
hi

ive tried to make a ticket but it wont let me.it says try again later
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by BiG-RiK BiG-RiK wrote:

hi

ive tried to make a ticket but it wont let me.it says try again later

It should work fine now for you.
gerod View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 5:19pm
Hello,
Everything is working well for me now. I have had problem to contact "consumer service" and I mailed directly to support@justflight.com. They gave me the solution : download the 1.21 version of the plane. Many thanks to the support and also for those who answered to my request.
Best regards
gerod
Configuration : Alienware, core i7 6700HQ, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1060, SSD 512 GB, HDD 1 TB, OS W10 home
BiG-RiK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BiG-RiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 7:48pm
Werking for me to...thanks for the info
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic