This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not recording flights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raz0r72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not recording flights
    Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 2:49pm
Hi all. Im new to Air Hauler so still getting used to it. I have flown 6 cargo routes but it has actually only recorded 1 as in being paid, i am not sure what i am doing wrong. I load the flight with cargo and fuel, land at the destination airport, unload the cargo and click to finish flight monitoring. It then takes me back to the main screen where the job is still asking me to "Fly Now"
RAZOR
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 10:09pm
You should hear a 'cheering noise' when you unload the job's cargo at the destination and it should come up with a pop up saying the job is complete. If not, there is definitely something amiss.

Are you sure you are flying all of the cargo to the destination? If it won't all fit in your aeroplane you can fly it in a few goes providing there is enough time to do so, but until you've done that it won't be a completed job.
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 10:20pm
You should hear a 'cheering noise' when you unload the job's cargo at the destination and it should come up with a pop up saying the job is complete. If not, there is definitely something amiss.

Are you sure you are flying all of the cargo to the destination? If it won't all fit in your aeroplane you can fly it in a few goes providing there is enough time to do so, but until you've done that it won't be a completed job.
raz0r72 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raz0r72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 11:49pm
Thanks for your reply. That could be what i am doing wrong...On some flights it gives a cheer, and on some it does'nt. Possibly because i have not had room to load all the cargo. So if thats the case do i unload then fly back to the starting airport, load the rest of the cargo then fly back to the destination airport?
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 12:28am
Originally posted by raz0r72 raz0r72 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. That could be what i am doing wrong...On some flights it gives a cheer, and on some it does'nt. Possibly because i have not had room to load all the cargo. So if thats the case do i unload then fly back to the starting airport, load the rest of the cargo then fly back to the destination airport?

Yup, exactly that. Take it there with several trips, and make sure you only load the necessary fuel for the trip, so you can fit more cargo aboard.

raz0r72 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raz0r72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 1:28am
Thanks for your help. That was what i was doing wrong..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic