This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tristar Pro Cargo Door P3dV4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronharr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tristar Pro Cargo Door P3dV4
    Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 5:42pm
Just installed Tristar Pro for P3Dv4. Shift E and Shift E+1 are not distinguished and only activate the port side front door. Cargo door is inoperative.
I noticed that earlier versions required an update that fixed this issue before P3Dv4 but is no longer supposed to be required. I also noticed that in some instances GSX might interfere with the door function.
Can anyone shed light on this problem or does anyone have a solution?
Ron
Derek View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 11:30am
Tried to reproduce this error and can't. However, we have one customer who has contacted Support with the issue. It may well be something to do with V4 or Windows - or, as you say, GSX. We'll take a further look. If you can raise a query with our support team that would be of help.
MattWebbUK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattWebbUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 12:06pm
Hi, I do hope this has now been answered. But just in case.......

I had the same issue. and found I had to give up on the FSX keyboard controls i.e. Shift + E then door number as it would not work. So I used FSUIPC instead. I setup my joystick (or you can use the same keystrokes as FSX but remember to disable them in FSX first). In FSUIPC the command is " Toggle Aircraft Exit" then in the parameters set the number required. This will mean (in my case) one button per door.

It worked for me.
Thx Matt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic