This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F27 ok in P3dV4.0, invisible in v4.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jellef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F27 ok in P3dV4.0, invisible in v4.1
    Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 2:58pm
I recently updated my Fokker F27 for Prepar3D v4.0 and everything was ok like before. Last week I updated P3D to the latest version 4.1 and since then the F27 does not show, neither in internal, nor in external views. I can see the nav and beacon lights, but not the plane. 

Is this related to a change in the SDK (now called PDK)? Anyone else having the same experience?

henry23 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 3:10pm
Hi jellef, I had the same problem with the Hawk but I uninstalled it, redownloaded it and all is now fine
henry23
jellef View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jellef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 10:14pm
Thanks Henry23, I reinstalled (did not even uninstall) it and it's ok now!

Strange, I have other JustFlight planes: DC6 and Connie. These were all good. Only the F27 had to be reinstalled. After all, the problem is solved.Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic