This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airhauler 2 close after start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airhauler 2 close after start
    Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 9:16am
I use Airhauler 2 on my laptop together with Prepare3D so it worked very well. After the latest windows 10 upgrade I installed each software new on my laptop. I start the program with P3D and it worked.
Than I installed FS-X and some PMDG Addons for FS-X, but when I start AH2 now then I can see very short that a windows open and shut down immediatly....the AH2 do not start.
I have no idea why......can someone help me?

Thx 
AndiH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 1:09pm
with the latest update (154b) from Airhauler is this issue solved.
BHA335 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHA335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 3:08pm
Hi 
I am just observing the same issue. I have the latest version (159), and WIN10 64b, P3D v4.
I try to reinstall it and do every possible setup (compatibility) but still the same.
After launch (AirHauler2.exe) the program appear for a few second and disappear.

Is there any solution?

THX 
Michal

lmo3154 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmo3154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 8:48pm
I have the same issue I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but it still does it
lmo3154 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmo3154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 6:40pm
ok I have just downloaded the latest pack job fixed. I even managed to save the old company to desktop and it work thanks for the continued development
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic