This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Global

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Global
    Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 7:07am
Will this new addon include Military aircraft and flights?
 I cannot find a good reliable Military ai traffic addon. The existing competitors addon has problems with the Military flights and thus leaves the sim without Military flights.
A military ai traffic addon, would be a winner with a lot of simmers.
jjaycee View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 9:10am
Any chance of a response please ?
Joe Whiskey View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Whiskey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 10:36am
I can't agree more with the poster, hope Global has Military flights, if not then perhaps an enhancement pack.
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 10:43am
It's unlikely that you'll have a response for a day or two yet - Just Flight have been rather busy this weekend hosting the annual Flight Sim Show at RAF Cosford (setting up on Friday, the day of your first post), and as this is not an official support forum they probably haven't  even seen that post yet!

I'm sure you'll have an answer soon, military traffic is something I'd like to see as well. Just give them a few days to recover from the weekend!

Cheers,
Paul.
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 1:36pm
They are probably exhausted after yesterday's show. The two JustFlight stands were inundated for most of the day!!
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:16am
Hi chaps,
Sorry for the delay - as Chris and Paul mentioned, the JF team have been away since Friday hosting the Flight Sim 2017 show at Cosford. 

Traffic Global is only going to feature commercial flights in its first incarnation. However, with future revisions I'd like to add all the traffic types - military, GA, and potentially even things like boat/ship traffic. 
All in good time!   
jjaycee View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 7:29am
Thanks for your reply Rich. Must admit a tad disappointed in the response, mainly because I already have 2 commercial traffic programmes that work fine in v4. It's the properly functioning and more expansive Military that I was looking for. The current Traffic360 military appears less expansive in number of aircraft appearing at airbases versus the temperamental MT6 version. Traffic 360 military bgl is about 6MB on my PC and MT6 is 25MB.
I still look forward to the new JF version though, but may wait until the future updates are done to meet my requirements.
Good luck with the development.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic