This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warrior fuel guages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warrior fuel guages
    Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 7:51pm
I really like this plane but I wonder if anyone has noticed that the right fuel guage looks distorted? The left one looks fine. Any chance of correcting this in the next update?

Thanks
Ron
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 2:43pm
Hi Ron,

I can't reproduce the issue, unless you are referring to the fact that the left and right gauges look different, with the right gauge having larger text and scale? If so, that is how the gauges look in the real aircraft. This is a well used training aircraft and the right gauge has probably been swapped at some stage.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
RonH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 11:03pm
Thanks for the info Martin. That explains it. That’s exactly what I was referring to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic