This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2D Panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2D Panel
    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 7:31pm
It is beyond me why a 2D panel was not created for this aircraft.  There are still many many people who choose to use 2D over VC.  Some people (to include myself) do not have all the gadgets (accessories) to use a VC. Nor do I have the in flight time to go left and right instantly, zoom in, zoom out to read the dials and gauges.

This aircraft would be a perfect one if only a 2D panel option was available just like the JF L-1011 or the 747 and 737 from other publishers.

I hope Just Flight people read this.  AGAIN:  Many many people still prefer the 2D panels.

Stephen
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 8:39pm
Hi,
Although we are the publisher of this title, we did not actually develop it so we have limited control over its features. 
Many of the titles that we develop ourselves do have 2D panels, and various aircraft currently in development will still feature them where appropriate. 

badapple View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 1:07am
Could you tell me the developer of the DC-8?

Thank you for your response.

Steve
drmagnumwolf View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drmagnumwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

Hi,
Although we are the publisher of this title, we did not actually develop it so we have limited control over its features. 
Many of the titles that we develop ourselves do have 2D panels, and various aircraft currently in development will still feature them where appropriate. 

I have to agree, at least the autopilot, HSI, and the very basic gauges will suffice. 

Having to keep  the plane turning and in a stable climb while looking at the AP is not an easy task!
I've been considering, over the last few months in doing one myself, similar to the HS748, but it is a difficult task,especially because it is a trial and error finding the exact variables.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic