This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

690B Turbo Commander

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gagsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 690B Turbo Commander
    Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 6:30pm
Updated the commander to p3d v4 but it is unusable because a menu "exit scenario pops up every 20 secs.
JF referred me to Carenado support, their answer to my support request was along the lines:- We really have no idea why this is happening but we are looking into it and if a solution is found we'll release a fix for it.

Is this some sort of joke or what?
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 6:57pm
Surely you got your answer - as far as I can tell, noone else has had this problem, and if the Carenado devs are unable to reproduce it, what else can they do? There probably will not be a fix for a problem that the developers do not know about.

For the time being, I would recommend that you disable any software that could be interfering with your sim, then re-enable it one by one. Also, you could check event viewer to see if anything has popped up. 

Max

gagsy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gagsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 7:50pm
Do you run a business?
ezunino View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezunino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 11:37pm
I had the same problem and other people too.
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by gagsy gagsy wrote:

Do you run a business?

Why do you ask?
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by gagsy gagsy wrote:

Do you run a business?

Do you know how to present a problem so that anyone might be able to actually assist you?

You should start by answering the questions asked of you or people become disinterested. All too often those who have the answer.

I would also ask you to list your system specs, where P3Dv4 is located, is it the hotfix version of P3Dv4, name all the other addons installed, and focus on other Carenado aircraft you have also installed. 
I won't be asking why you didn't think to include that information in your first post...

If you waste my time asking stupid questions I won't help. 
Clear enough?Embarrassed
gagsy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gagsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 10:04am
The answer is simple........ don't help
gagsy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gagsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 10:07am
I have now received a more acceptable answer from Carenado, which was the main problem, so no need to for further discussion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic