This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Personal cash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikke67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal cash
    Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 9:55am
Is there someone who can tell me how personal cash works. Thanks

Best regards,

ikke67
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 3:56pm
You'll have to expand on exactly what you are referring to I think...
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:02pm
I suspect he's talking about personal cash, as opposed to company funds, in AH2.  You'd never know it from the (non-)details of the OP or the forum location he chose for posting it.

There's an AH forum here and an in-game accessible Early Access forum available for just these kinds of things, of course.

I'll take a shot at a quick answer here anyway....

Personal cash is pretty much a way of paying yourself a salary out of company funds, simulating the real world expense of having to make a living while making a living.  It's also a convenient way of further handicapping your company if you find the financial rewards of AH to be too generous as some do, i.e. adding a level of difficulty by voluntarily siphoning off some of the revenue stream so it cannot be used for company purposes.  You can think of it as paying shareholder dividends.  It's money down the tubes from the company perspective.

John Allard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic