This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-Lite 767-200/300

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-Lite 767-200/300
    Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 8:43am
A while ago I purchased the 767-200/300 package and just got round to installing it. As always there were loads of discrepancies in the "aircraft.cfg" files - these must be created by people who do not fully understand the purpose of these files for the correct functionality of FSX.
Then I found that there are 2 Service Packs (4 & 5). Installed these and found that all of the updates I had made to the aircraft.cfg files had been lost without any warnings being give - bad installation software!
3 queries for other users of this package -
Has anyone found the Tutorial Flight files for this package?
Does the Cockpit Sims Icon panel exist other than in the Manual?
SP4 was supposed to allow us to Hide the Yokes - how?
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Boeing Boss View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boeing Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:19am
I love flying the stumpy 767 the only problem is stopping!!!! I've activated autobrake but doesn't actually help the plane stop on landing. If anyone has come across this problemand and a fix i'd really appreciate a solution......help me stay out of the runway run offs:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic